Highlands 3.0

From April 26th, 2012 I drove some 1500km  around Malayan Peninsula and across Banjaran Titwangsa [the Main Range] to see the beautiful green landscape of this blessed country - away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a week. Alone.






FIRST STOP
Drove up to a highlands for the famous cool and fresh mountain airs. Stayed there for 2 days.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The tour was about discovering the remaining beauty of my own country, wonderful Malaysia. Even today that I am back in Southern Klang Valley, I could feel the refreshing mountain airs and 'see' in my heart the early morning hillscape of the Banjaran Titiwangsa.
Photobucket
If there is still times a midst the hustle-bustle of Klang Valley, I wish I were standing again on the Main Range looking down the valley...
Photobucket




Tracks and Trails

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Highlands Flora
Photobucket
this wild flower was shot at 6666ft above sea level.
Photobucket


Highlands Butts
A different approach looking at the butts...
Photobucket

Click HERE for more Butt Pictures shot on previous trips.